Vaginal Rejuvenation With ThermiVa
ThermiVa treatments use radio frequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness without discomfort or downtime. Thermiva® is also an excellent noninvasive procedure for urinary incontinence.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator that may be applied externally to labia and vulvae tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed hand-piece may also deliver radio frequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures. Schedule a vaginal rejuvenation consultation.
Why Use ThermiVa For Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners. Ideal candidates typically answer affirmatively to these common questions:
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
What To Expect With ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- May resume sexual relations same day/night
- Noticeable improvement after first or 2nd session
- Long-lasting vaginal rejuvenation results
If you are interested in ThermiVa® vaginal rejuvenation or have any concerns as to whether or not you may be a good candidate, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. During your consultation we will discuss expected results and customized treatment plans.